Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Sub-Fuction.php issues and other things

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Erick Taylor
    Participant

Hello. I have a few issues with the theme cropping up.

Notice: Undefined index: ver in .../wp-content/plugins/smooth-slider/smooth-slider.php on line 41

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at .../wp-content/plugins/smooth-slider/smooth-slider.php:41) in .../wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 1

Notice: Undefined variable: imagefull_color in .../wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 582

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in .../wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/sub-functions.php on line 431

http://www.interfaithtexas.org

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Where exactly are you seeing these errors? They don’t seem to be on your site front end? It does however, look like the plugin, smooth slider, is conflicting with a few things. Might be worth de-activating it to see if the errors go away.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Erick Taylor
    Participant

I turned on DEBUG to get the errors and turned it back off since it’s a live site.

Smooth Slider came with this theme when I purchased it. Does it no longer support Smooth Slider?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.