Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Sub menu indicator not showing for some items

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

If you go to the event page March Meeting there isn’t any submenu indicators. But on other events it shows up (DuPont Cars and Coffee). I narrowed it down to the short code I added to display Contact Form DB information as follows:

[cfdb-datatable form="2016 March NFM Meeting RSVP" show="your-name,number-attending,your-email,your-comments,Submitted" role="Editor" permissionmsg="false" orderby="your-name" headers="meeting-date=Date,your-name=Name,number-attending=# Attending,your-email=Email,your-comments=Comments/Suggestions/Ideas,Submitted=Submitted"]

[cfdb-export-link form="2016 March NFM Meeting RSVP" show="your-name,number-attending,your-email,your-comments,Submitted" role="Editor" permissionmsg="false" linktext="Click to to download RSVPs" orderby="your-name" headers="meeting-date=Date,your-name=Name,number-attending=# Attending,your-email=Email,your-comments=Comments/Suggestions/Ideas,Submitted=Submitted"]

This exact code is in it’s own column in a Text Block.So when I removed this Text Block the submenu indicators appear.
    BUT there is still Contact DB code on page just above the form to display the “So far 4 have RSVPd for this meeting” and that is in a Text Block! So I am confused!

This is the code to produce “So far 4 have RSVPd for this meeting” that doesn’t make the submenu indicators disappear:
    cfdb-value form="2016 March NFM Meeting RSVP" show="number-attending" role="Anyone" permissionmsg="false" function="sum"]{{BEFORE}}So far {{/BEFORE}}{{AFTER}} have RSVPd for this meeting{{/AFTER}}[/cfdb-value]

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see the submenu indicators on the March Meeting page. Have you removed the shortcode?

If the indicators aren’t showing, this means there is a Javascript error on the page and by the looks of it, whatever the shortcode is doing, it’s causing the Javascript error.

You can check for errors if you use chrome > load the page and then right click and goto “Develop Tools”, from here, goto the Console and you should see the errors being caused, you can paste them in here and that will give me an idea of what’s going on.

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I did not remove the shortcode and I am still not seeing them.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
    jquery.js:2

It appears to only be happening in Chrome. I checked Firefox, Edge and they work fine.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve tested in Chrome and it’s works fine on both Mac and PC. I’m wondering if your version of Chrome is out of date?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.