Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Sub pages missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • David
    Participant

Hi, I just uploaded Dynamix 2.8.8 and now my subpages are missing 

http://www.dcnewmedianetworks.com/aquilamorong

Check under tab "Classes" for the subpage content of "Voice and Speech" and "Teen Classes" it's not displaying

especifically it's mising on the "Home" page, cuz if I am in another page and I hover to the tabs it displays correctly

Any thoughts on how to fix it?

thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

They work for me? It maybe worth refreshing your browser to check it's not cached. 

David
    Participant

Thanks for your help Andy.

I did refresh it and even cleaned out my cookies and browser info.

What I found is that the error is only on Chrome, Safari and Firefox seem to work fine.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Sorry to report but they're working on Chrome for me (Mac) – whether or not this will have an affect I don't know but there is  a link somewhere to a local image, whereever you have this, try removing and see if that works (best to remove it anyway).

file:///Users/davidcarreno/Documents/Stock%20Material/Icons/facebook%20copy.png

David
    Participant

oh I see, let me give it a shot, cuz this is pointing to my MAC.

Quick question, did you find that file in the styles.css folder or just in general somewhere on the site?

thanks Andy.

This is probably not the place for this so please advise, but do you ever consider working on a project for hire (building a theme)

thanks again mate.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

The error seems to be coming from an image placed within the top text-widget (sidebar) on this page http://www.dcnewmedianetworks.com/aquilamorong/private-coaching/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Forgot to reply to hire work, unfortunately I'm flat out with my own work – I simply wouldn't have any time to place elsewhere, sorry… 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.