Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Submenu in bold

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Anne LN
    Participant

Hello all,
    Back again and happy to see that “Dynamix” is getting better month after month. “Bravo” for your great job you all enjoy.
    One question please. I’d like to have my submenu in BOLD font and I don’t see where i can change this. Thank you very much for your help and I hope that Andy is fine ;-)) Best regards. Ann

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

Thank for the kind words! I’m great thanks, I hope you’re well too!

There isn’t currently an option for this, however you can try adding the following into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS: #nv-tabs ul ul a {font-weight:bold;}

I hope that helps?

Have a nice day!

Andy

Anne LN
    Participant

Hi Andy, nice to read you ! 🙂 Thank you for your quick answer. I just tried it but it doesn’t change anything… May be you need to know that in the Custom Css I already have two others lines, in case there is a conflict… :

.description {
    font-size: 1.6rem !important; font-style: italic;
    }
    .fancybox-opened .fancybox-title {
    visibility: hidden !important;
    }
    #nv-tabs ul ul a {font-weight:bold;}

Thank you for your help… Have a nice day too 🙂 Ann

Anne LN
    Participant

Andyyyy ! I just noticed that on the home page it doesn’t work but if I go to other page all the submenu are well in bold. So it’s just not working on the Home page ! …Suspens… ;-)) Thank you again. Have a nice day. Ann

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Do you have a link please, it seems strange it wouldn’t do the home page. Can you check the home page isn’t cached in your browser.

Anne LN
    Participant

Do you still have the same mail as I can send you id & password to see it Andy ? thank you so much. Ann

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can click the “Set as private reply” checkbox when replying to this thread and it keeps your details hidden.

Anne LN
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ann,

Unfortunately I didn’t have admin access so I couldn’t change anything. However, try this CSS instead:

#nv-tabs ul ul a {font-weight:bold !important;}

Anne LN
    Participant

Sorry for the delay of my answer. I was travelling ;-).
    Too bad for me concerning the wrong access pffff ! Now you have the full access and you will see that … IT IS PERFECT and my submenu are all in bold. Thank you so much Andy. I’m happy ! ;-)))

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, have a nice day!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.