Home / Forums / ePix Support / Submenu not working by Internet Explorer and Chrome

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Hi, I changed main menu (categories and Features) from “page” to “custom”, now the submenu works only by Firefox, not by Internet Explorer and Chrome, can you help?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you provide a URL to your site so I can take a further look? Which version of IE are you testing in also?

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Does the ePix demo site work for you on these browsers?

I think that as you are using an outdated version of ePix, Visual composer and WordPress, that this is the reason why it is not working. I recommend updating them all.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Z.G. Yang
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.