Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Suggestions on how to 'tidy up' the top of You?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jack Purdie
    Participant

Hi there,

firstly, the website in question is: http://stagebright.co.uk/.

So when viewed on an iMac-sized screen, it’s perfect and looks great – excellent!

However, when viewed on anything smaller than said iMac, the video scales smaller to stay within the constraints of the width of the page (I assume this is a by-product of the responsiveness).
    This means that when the page is viewed on anything smaller, you end up with this big black border below the CTA button.

Do you know any way that I may be able to play with padding etc to bring the next row up and over the video background enough to minimise this?

In an ideal world, I would like the next row to start right below the video BG top row, as it does when viewed on a bigger screen.

Maybe there is a way to exclude the video from responsiveness, and force it to a size?

Let me know your thoughts!

Jack.

Jack Purdie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @stagebright

We can’t seem to login to your Dashboard. The username/password is incorrect. Can you please check and give us the correct login credentials?

Regards,

Jack Purdie
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

For whatever reason, that password seems to have expired.

I have reset the support user with the above details. Thanks!

Hi @stagebright

While it is possible to control the dimensions of the video so it expands, it will be harder to do it.

The better and easier option would be to reduce the line-space and margins between the white texts, then reduce the height/font-size of the large Typewrite texts.

Please confirm if you want this done so I can give you the correct CSS to use.

thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.