Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Switch from "DynamiX" to "You"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

at the moment a use DynamiX as Theme for my Blog “fotologbuch.de”. In the context, I have a few questions:

– Is it faster?
    – Is it full compatible or have I to rework my pages and blogposts (same VisualComposer?)
    – Does it have special advantages for display on mobile devices?
    – What are the unknown advantages for me?

have many thanks and best regards Frank Weber from Germany (sorry for the english)

Hi Frank,

To answer your questions:
    – YOU is faster than DynamiX
    – both rely on Visual Composer, so the elements you used on Dynamix wil still work on You.
    – like DynamiX, YOU is fully mobile-responsive, so it will look good on mobile even without any further customization

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Frank,

– JavaScript
    Can you please specify where you turned off Javascript?

– theme
    The Dynamix theme is actually modern. I think they are assuming that you are using an old theme based on how you customized your site’s look, which looks outdated.

– Schema.org (for me a blackbox at the moment)
    You can disregard this suggestion or you can coordinate with a developer or schema expert to help you with it.

Breadcrumbs (??? for me)
    – Breadcrumbs are already part of the site, but it is not JSON-LD ready. You can integrate it to your theme either using custom Javascript or using plugins, but we do not have support for such setup.

Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
    – You will need to coordinate with your hosting provider if they support AMP. If they do, you can install the AMP Plugin from the plugin repository.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Frank,

Each license is good for one site, so if you plan to use it on 4 (one Mainsite and 3 subdomains), you will need to repurchase the themes.

Regarxs,

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

then I will do it step by step. Have many Thanks for the support in the past. It was one reason to switch from Prophoto to “You” from Acoda.

Best Regards Frank

You’re welcome, @frankwwweber

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.