Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Tabs wont open after Word Press 4.3 update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Ken Taylor
    Participant

Updated wordpress to 4.3 and refreshed website. Once loaded, info found on tabs doesnt appear and wont open a new tab. Did update Dynamix theme and visual composer with no resolution. http://www.powerofpain.org please help. Thank You

Ken Taylor
    Participant

After clearing my computer cache problems were resolved.

Ken Taylor
    Participant

Now its not appearing anymore. Im not sure what is going on. Please Help

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It appears there is a script on the page which is preventing the tabs from working. Please try de-activating all plugins apart from Visual Composer to see if that resolves it.

Ken Taylor
    Participant

It appears to work after I deactivate and re-activate Visual Composer. I have tried doing the same to all other plugins with no resolution. Advanced Custom Fields plugin just notified me of an update. I did the update and doesnt seem to solve this issue. It seems the issue began immediately after the wordpress update. Also did a wordfence scan and found no issues. Even after the tabs and tours show information it doesnt last long. Your thoughts please

Ken Taylor
    Participant

This could be part of the problem.

Elements within this list are deprecated and are no longer supported in newer versions of Visual Composer.

Tabs, Tour, accordion, Drop Cap, Reveal, Divider, Nivo Gallery and more are in the list.

Do you know if these are going to be available anytime soon or should we just find other options?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, I have no control over what VC will do with their standard elements, so the best option would be to migrate to the newer tabs ( they should be listed in the elements list ).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.