Home / Forums / ePix Support / Tabs/Accordians & Video in VC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Nicci
    Participant

Hi
    I have tried to search through previous topics, but I am struggling to find the same issue I have. When I originally purchased the ePix theme the demo showed nicely designed tabs and accordians, as Dynamix has. The features page of the demo site now will not load for me, and when trying to add tabs/accordians to my site the show as very simple looking features. Also the demo content seems to have changed to this very simple look also…..I am up to date on WordPress install, the theme and all plugins……i have deactivated all plugins to see if there is any conflict but I still have the same problem.
    I also have a problem with the video embed through visual composer, in that I cannot select to add video, it does nothing. but if i go back to classic composer mode the code is there, as soon as I add a video, if i switch back to VC the whole page is messed up and I cannot use it at all.
    Other than that, so far….loving the theme
    Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicci,

Are you using the themeva version of Visual Composer? The latest one to be bundled with the theme is VC 4.2.2.

You can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Nicci
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Nicci,

You didn’t seem to have a Default skin set for your site so it was displaying a strange skin without any correct CSS. If you take a look at my test page, you can see the tabs and accordion looking correct now.

You can change the skin via Appearance > Customize. More information on this here.

For the video player fix, please see this thread here for more information.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.