Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / tag category view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • David brown
    Participant

I cannot find the option to change. What i am trying to do is when people click the tag cloud, at the moment it then brings up the posts that have that tag, which is good. But it only displays one post at a time and you have to click to the next number to view the next one. Is there a way i can change how many posts are viewed at one time.?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi David,

The tag cloud is part of wordpress and the Theme has no impact on them. How many tags do you have setup?

David brown
    Participant

We have about 120 tags. Im not sure I made my question very clear though. For example.. on the dynamix theme's preview site.. when I click on blog. Its shows me a list of posts. It shows me 5 posts at a time. Then I click at the bottom to see the next 5 posts. On my website it only shows 1, so you have to keep clicking to see each post individually. I wanted it so people see 5 posts at a time. Or ideally a list of all the posts connected to the one tag, 

From what you have said about tags being part of wordpress Im guessing it will be the normal settings somwhere, I probably have just overlooked, concentrating more on the dynamix options..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

In that case, you can adjust the posts per page within WordPress -> Settings -> Reading. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.