Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Templates Broke After WP 4.5

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Thomas Edgell
    Participant

It looks like the Templates may need to be added to the list of things to check after WordPress 4.5 release. I installed the Visual Composer release given in http://acoda.com/forums/topic/visual-composer-update-wp-4-5-fix/ however that did not solve the challenge.

I appreciate how hard you are working ion this for all of us…

Hi Thomas,

What version of the theme are you using?

Thanks!

Thomas Edgell
    Participant

Using Envato toolkit for updates and currently 5.2

Hi @oncevision

A new version of the theme, Dynamix 5.3, was released today. Can you please try updating the theme and check if that fixes your issue?

Thanks!

Thomas Edgell
    Participant

I have upgraded to 5.3 and am still having the same challenges. when I click on the dropdown arrow of a template, I get a cloudflare error. Secondly, I get the spinning wheel of death when I try to edit an element. Finally, when I update a post, I get a cloudflare error (yet the post saves)

Thomas Edgell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @oncevision

Where are you currently hosting your site ? It looks like this is an issue with the server provider as even when I tried to login, it takes more or less 1 minute for the Dashboard to completely load, which the theme does not have anything to do yet. The Cloudflare error normally appears if the hosting server can’t grant the request for the site.

Checking further on your installation, I see that your site has a Memory Footprint of 259MB (an output from Query Monitor which you have installed). A healthy WordPress installation consumes around 15-20MB of memory, yours is consuming more than 10 times that. You are currently using 157 active plugins and these are contributors to your site’s high memory usage.

Please coordinate with your hosting provider to help you optimize your site or help increase the memory allocation for your server. The former is the better option as there is no substitute to a well-optimized site, regardless of who your hosting provider is.

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.