Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Terso – Dynamix Conversion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • naim
    Participant

Getting worried that Terso is going to stop working soon. Just wondering how hard it would be to change to the Dynamix theme?

Thanks
    Naim

http://www.ensoweddingphotography.co.uk

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Naim,

The transition should be pretty smooth. It shares a number of options and shortcodes, it’s the same with ePix too.

naim
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, it seems that the them options have now stopped working for Tersus so I will need to move over to Dynamix, the only problem I see is there is no Brick option for a slide set, so all images are next to each other without large spaces. You gave me a custom css to use for tersus, just wondering if you could do the same for this?

Thanks
    Naim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Naim,

Can you remind me what that was. Do you have a link to it working on Terso and maybe a screenshot of it not working on DynamiX?

naim
    Participant

Hi sure, it’s working now on http://www.ensoweddingphotography.co.uk. Is there a way to maybe mimic the layout of a flicker stream? So the sizes of the pictures are defined only by the row height and not also by the column width? Hope that makes sense lol similar to this https://www.flickr.com/photos/132767060@N03/.

Thanks
    Naim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Unfortunately that would have to be another customization. I think it maybe better to do it per Gallery, rather than adding in an option to the Slide Set. Otherwise you’ll be restricted and not able to update the theme.

naim
    Participant

The Flickr type gallery would be another customisation you mean? If so not a problem, are you able to help with adding the Terso customisation to the Dynamix theme please?

Thanks
    Naim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Naim,

Sorry, I was talking about both. Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look at what I did last time. Have you purchased DynamiX already? The only reason I ask is ePix is about to receive a huge update and has this functionality built in and it will now have horizontal header option too.

naim
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Naim,

Sorry I’m probably confusing it. I’ll help you get DynamiX working the same, I meant I was talking about the Slide Set thing too.

I’d need to have DynamiX live and your FTP details to get it working. I couldn’t see if I had introduced an option for the “masonry effect”. If you do have ePix, it does have the “masonry” effect built-in. It’s upto you either way.

naim
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

naim
    Participant

Really need some help guys. The blog now has an error.

Thanks
    Naim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Naim,

The error suggests there is a post that has a gallery in without a slide set selected. Can you check that post and re-select the slide set.

With regards to the license, I’d love to but ThemeForest doesn’t allow the swap and each license purchased is crucial to the future development of it.

naim
    Participant

Ok thanks will check the posts.

You said a few messages earlier that you are willing to help with the set up of Dynamix

Sorry I’m probably confusing it. I’ll help you get DynamiX working the same, I meant I was talking about the Slide Set thing too.

Are you still able to?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yep, sure.

The details you’ve provided for FTP do not seem to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.