Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Licence issue – can't read search results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Steven Ready
    Participant

Came here looking for support. When I do a search and then click on a forum thread I am told

Envato License Verification
    Enter Purchase Code
    You do not have any valid Purchase Codes for this forum, please enter one to create topics and view this forum.

Learn where to find your purchase code here.
    Envato Purchase Code

I enter one of my purchase codes and get the same message (even though I have support remaining).

I then went and purchased a new licence and tried entering that, still get the same message.

Then wasted time looking for an alternate way of contacting you guys. Finally stumbled on this. Apparently I can create a new thread, I just can’t view any of the search results. Support is going to take years to try and fix an issue without using the search.

Pleeeeeeese help me.

Thanks

Steve

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Steven Ready.

Steven Ready
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,

What’s the mobile device you’re targeting? The Mobile CSS can be replicated in the Custom CSS field by adding a Media Query.

Check this guide out for custom media queries to see if adding one to the Custom CSS affects the changes you’re adding:

http://stephen.io/mediaqueries/

Steven Ready
    Participant

Found the issue (and feeling rather stupid). There was an extra } bracket at the end of the Custom CSS which I assume was loaded prior to the Mobile CSS and error meaning that all Mobile CSS was ignored.

I still can’t use the search feature in this forum though.
    Nor am I receiving any emails when you replied (and yes I check the spam folder regularly).

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

The forum will only allow you access to topics that are related to DynamiX. If you can’t access another topic, it’s because it’s under a different theme.

That’s strange about the email – have you added info@acoda.com to your contact list?

Steven Ready
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I guess that makes sense. However from an end user perspective it’s very frustrating.

It would be super awesome if you could add an option to the large search bar at the top of the page that says “search DynamiX only” or search the other only. I was already inside of the DynamiX forum when I started my search. I can’t see any advanced search or theme specific search options on your site.

Cheers

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Steven,

Thanks for the feedback, I know it’s frustrating. Unfortunately bbPress doesn’t seem to have this ability to add a search for each forum or choose what forum to search within.

I’ve made note of this to modify the default functionality and hopefully get it to search forum specific topics.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.