Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Tevolution Compatibility Issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

i recently installed your theme on my site. i used various themes and decided to switch back to yours. My problem is that i am using the Tevolution plugin by e Templatic. this theme is not comparable i have used various others themes and it worked perfect but on this theme it won’t can you please help me to get this fixed. i really would like to use this plugin

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have just tested your site with that plugin and with DynamiX and you are correct in your findings. However, when you switch to Twentyfourteen and view the home page, the site does not display correctly still.

We would like to do further tests on the admin options. Please can you set your reply to private and post up your FTP details?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

Any updates??

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have done some testing and can confirm that the next update of DynamiX will fix the Page Config Options. But for now, we have activated a beta version of the theme for you to use. For the map on the home page, the actual CSS code from the plugin is what is causing this to shunt over to the left.

I have added the following CSS to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.tevolution-event-manager #content {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.