Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Text block

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • FabienneG
    Participant

Hello,
    I have bought again a DynamiX theme for my new site, because I appreciate having the possibility to justify the text in a Text block (align left AND right) … Now I don’t see in the new version I have bought yesterday this possibility anymore … ! Help, thanks

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  FabienneG.

Hi @fabienneg

Can you please elaborate on the issue? Do you mean you can align a text on the theme you purchased?

If yes, can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials?

Thanks!

FabienneG
    Participant

One year ago, with another Dynamix version, I was able to “justify” my text inside a “text block” (in Visual Composer) : I could either 1/ align it on the left, or 2/ on the right, or3/ center it, or 4/ align it both on the right AND on the left. With the version of Dynamix that I have just bought this week, I don’t find anymore the fourth option … How can I get it back ? thanks

Hi @fabienneg

Thanks for elaborating.

I have checked and there is indeed no option to Justify but this is actually not an issue with the theme but more of a change on the native WP Editor.

Even if you are not using our theme and you will use the native WordPress Editor, there is no button to justify the text.

However, you can still justify the text via HTML code. To do so, edit your the text on the text block then select either left, right or center-align. Once done, switch to Text from Visual then change the text-align value from left/right/center to justify.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.