Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Text does not appear Posts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello, I have the following problem. I created a few posts, but when I view the text of the same does not appear as if there was nothing there. Only the image appears.

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to a post that you are talking about? Do you have the login details to your site also so I can take a further look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Firstly, I recommend updating DynamiX to the latest version (4.0.1) as running an old version like this on the latest WordPress is going to create problems.

After you have updated, please let me know and I will log in and take another look. The latest Visual Composer will also be included in the updated version.

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello
    Finally I managed to perform the update of the theme … I found it very complicated, could be improved to make it more friendly, but come on.

The only thing is I am not able to upgrade Visual Composer. Told me to eat the same theme update would be automatically done but it was not what happened. Help me, please.

Thus await the resolution to the problem in posts

Grat and wait!

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you have uploaded but it seems to be under another directory /rene? This is not correct and the theme will not work properly under another directory. It needs to be just /themes/DynamiX. Please also remove the .zip files you have uploaded as this is a security issue.

To update the theme, you need to use the envato plugin as described on the documentation page here.

If there is another theme on the install when you activate it, it won’t have any of the setting you have set for the other one. You need to use the envato plugin and it will override the old theme and replace it with the new one, keeping your settings. If you have added extra CSS, please make sure it is within Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to install the theme on the directory /theme in the same place as the other themes on your site will be located. Under wp-content/themes/ so that the theme will run properly. This is the same with all WordPress themes just so you know for the future.

Your login details to your site do not seem to be working anymore, did you change them? I will look at the rest of your issues when I can access your site again.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try the contact form again, I have switched it out from the widgets to the actual contact form element using Visual Composer on the page. If that doesn’t work, can you please tell me if you are on a Window or Linux server?

Visual Composer is on the latest version bundled with DynamiX. The next update to VC will be included in the next update of DynamiX.

Hope this has solved your issues.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.