Home / Forums / ePix Support / Text Resizer doesn't work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Marlon

I want that the text resizes to keep the proper layout. If i change screen resolution the text stays the same size even if i enable or disable “Text Resizer” . If the text size stays the same the layout gets completely out of shape.
    The best way too look on the page is with 1920×1080.
    Any ideas how to make it better for other screen resolutions ?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marlon,

The text resizer has been deprecated and shouldn’t be there, it has been removed for the next version.

Your site should display fine on a 1920×1080 – I’m using 2560 x 1440 and the text is full readable. Do you have a link to your site for me to view and check. You can set a slightly higher size for your site via the Skin Customizer if that helps?

The other option is to detect the screen size and increase the font size, this can be done via CSS?

Marlon

Yes it looks very good in 1920×1080 but if the resolution decreses the text stays as big as 1920×1080 and so the textsize and the layout gets out of shape.
    Do you have an example code for CSS ? So i can try different textsizes for different resoultions.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Marlon,

Normally this would be classed as a customization but given this userbility and the fact that Andy forgot to remove the text resizer, this ones on the house.

Add the following code to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

@media only screen and (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1020px) {
    #primary-wrapper {font-size:14px;}
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.