Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Text size differences between browsers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

• RadCon

Hello Andy, Hi everyone, 

I've found something quite annoying: I personally use Chrome and when I set text-size to my taste on this browser, it appears much too small on FireFox. If I want it to be readable on FF then it's too big to be beautiful on other browsers. 

I've taken snapshots of the same area as it appears on different browsers, it's here: http://www.radiance-conseil.com/BROWSERS.zip

I know there is a "text-resize" optional button but I'e never met this problem at this point on other websites.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I'm not sure what you mean – the text size between browsers is the same? Are you sure there isn't any setting on FF which is changing it?

There isn't any setting within the theme to be different on certain browsers – they all read the same value so it will be down to the browser.

Thanks a lot Andy, that's a possibility I wasn't ruling out but it looks the same on Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox so I thought maybe of a misinterpretation of CSS for example (saying that is already out of my competences).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.