Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Thanks FLiCKaPiX Photography (Dan)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Keymaster

It's that time again where I really need to praise everyone for helping each other out and in particular Dan. Without his help I wouldn't be as far along with the development for DynamiX (and new themes….) I'm working on, so MASSIVE THANK YOU – truly is appreciated!! 

RadCon
    Participant

Yes, it is, thanks Dan !   xxxx  – means lot of kisses 🙂

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

🙂 🙂 always good to receive appreciation,just enjoying the best theme I’ve ever seen,can’t wait to c what andy come up with next.

I like to try and help others when possible,from previous experience of other themes I understand the frustration when things don’t go well for whatever reason,unlike other authors,andy provides outstanding support worth £$£$£ €€€

24 Thirty
    Participant

we LOVE Dynamix… and aren't scared to use the DONATE button… our donations are well recieved and we would encourage other forum users to do the same… Donate in cash or in Time helping your fellow users… Congrats Dan on amazing work well done, your insights have helped me numerous times… Great work! Super congrats to Andy… can't wait for the new themes…. v v v excited!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks, unfortunately the donations are extremely rare lol, but hey what can you do – maybe I should start charging for support instead. 

24 Thirty
    Participant

thats a great idea… I definitely need a bit of support with some of these modifications I'm doing… what were you thinking about a pricing structure? I'll do you a deal, I'll subscribe to your support for cash option, if you feature my site in your showcase! 

Thanks for your help!

Marc

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

A subscription based system would be good,plugin authors do it,so there’s no reason why u can’t,benefits development after all

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yes I think for people who want small CSS/Code changes etc can subscribe to a subscription based system – anything bigger and it would have to be a custom job. General Theme enquiries on how to do things etc can stay free.  

What are your thoughts?

24 Thirty
    Participant

for serious users i would definitely do a small weekly subscription only for support issues like people with install issues or css problems etc , with no contract, I would happily pay.

then if its more advanced changes then hourly rates apply and are quoted per job.

I pay already for premium support on several sites, it's usually an amount per post, or an amount per week/month recurring. think some of them are like $10 a post or $10 a week recurring (if you need lots of help) especially with some of the advanced stuff.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.