Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / The Cufon fonts are all replaced with Helvetica

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Darren
    Participant

This is a real shame as Tweet Blender is the best all-round Twitter plugin available in my opinion. Can you change anything in the theme to accommodate it?

Thanks,

Darren

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

So when you activate that plugin it cahnges all the fonts to helvetica?? 

Darren
    Participant

Yep – or whatever the default is. It changes all the H tags – removes the cufon assignment. Tweet Blender just released an update yesterday or the day before (I updated the plugin yesterday) which has triggered this problem. I updated the plugin and then the H tags were all out of whack. For the time being I have switched to another Twitter tool, but I do love and miss my Tweet Blender already 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I think they should change their plugin to be honest – the theme is the core and for a plugin to change all H tags is a bit wrong. I'm sure they'll receive lots of backlash from all theme users. 

Darren
    Participant

Coulc be – and frankly the plugin has other issue anyway. The implementation concept is fantastic, but the execution could certainly be better on the backend. Just thought I'd give you a heads up. It's not a deal breaker for my website so I'll just use something else. Thought it might come up again for you in potential support issues if they don't fix it.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks Darren, appreciate it – I've not used the plugin yet to see what it's like. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.