Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / The Fallback of the piecemaker slideshow doesnt work in desktop version!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

• Marcos

Hi Andy, i have tested a lot of things with my problem. I have figured out, that the 3D slider doesnt show up if the Flash Plug IN isnt installed. Off cause! But whats strange is, i have read, that the theme in this case automtically switches to the HTML Slider.

On my iPad this works, do you have also included a fallback for the desktop version? Cause here it doesnt work. I only see the message that no flash plugin is installed. Perhaps its not included in my version. Remember im on 2.8.3 of dynamix theme.

If i´m a little outdated could you be so nice and tell me which data i have to replace for tht is working.

Also a little minor thing. Where (which css hook) can i increase the size of the place of bullets in the pecemaker slider? It seems to be in flash. I only get cropped bullets. So, therefore i have to increase padding around the bullets. Thanks and greetings.

Hi Marcos,

As stated in the other post the fallback targets iPad and iPhone only. It should display a message about installing flash instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.