Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / The Fallback of the piecemaker slideshow doesnt work in desktop version!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Marcos
    Participant

Hi Andy, i have tested a lot of things with my problem. I have figured out, that the 3D slider doesnt show up if the Flash Plug IN isnt installed. Off cause! But whats strange is, i have read, that the theme in this case automtically switches to the HTML Slider.

On my iPad this works, do you have also included a fallback for the desktop version? Cause here it doesnt work. I only see the message that no flash plugin is installed. Perhaps its not included in my version. Remember im on 2.8.3 of dynamix theme.

If i´m a little outdated could you be so nice and tell me which data i have to replace for tht is working.

Also a little minor thing. Where (which css hook) can i increase the size of the place of bullets in the pecemaker slider? It seems to be in flash. I only get cropped bullets. So, therefore i have to increase padding around the bullets. Thanks and greetings.

Marcos

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marcos,

As stated in the other post the fallback targets iPad and iPhone only. It should display a message about installing flash instead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.