Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / The installation does not work…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • S.D.
    Participant

…I use WordPress v3.0.5 / PHP5+. I get no error message – but it loads and loads and does not finish!

Anonymous

S.D.
    Participant

I had disabled all plugins before the instalation!

Anonymous

Please ready the above link. WordPress 3.0.5 has a bug. You need to update the askimet plugin to resolve the issue.

S.D.
    Participant

I do not use Akismet! … I have to use this plugIn to use your theme ?

Anonymous

If you’re using akismet then please update it.

If not there is a separate plugin to download in the link above. It’s not for the theme it’s for WordPress 3.0.5, it has a bug.

S.D.
    Participant

I do not use Akismet and i have installed the Hotfix-PlugIn. I use WordPress in german – ist this a probleme?

Anonymous

Shouldn’t be any problem at all – I’ve been dealing with someone who has the German version today and it’s working fine.

How are you installing the theme?

S.D.
    Participant

via wp-admin -> design -> themes -> install

Anonymous

Ok, are you unzipping the file from ThemeForest as this page suggests.

http://help.themeva.com/dynamix-getting-started/installing-dynamix/

S.D.
    Participant

i have unzip the download folder but a the final download folder is not there. So i try to install the “dynamix-premium-wordpress-theme.zip” direct! Where i find this final download zip?

S.D.
    Participant

I have all plugins disabled – only the hotfix plugin is still active. but now get the error message: “Are you sure you want to do that?”

S.D.
    Participant

I have solved problems – thank you for your patience!!!

Anonymous

Can you tell me what happened? It would be good for other people who may have the same issue.

S.D.
    Participant

I have all plugins disabled.

Now i have unpacked the topic and direct via FTP uploaded to my wp-content/themes folder. In my themes folder I have now 2 new folders – – – one folder with name “Dynamix” and one with “DynamiX-WordPress”, that I have activated…

3. Now I will activate each plugin back one by one to determine what has caused them problems. When I found the plugin, I’ll let you know what it was!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.