Home / Forums / You Theme Support / The menu columns went from three to two

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • simon
    Participant

Hey Guys.
    I didn’t change anything but now my menus no longer have three columns.

simon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

simon
    Participant

This is odd because it looks fine when I sign in as another user. Please advise.

simon
    Participant

Hi @sasenzon

There seems to be a DNS issue with your site because I couldn’t access it. I checked it in whatismydns.net and it shows that the site’s server is unreachable. Refer to the dns result to this link: https://www.whatsmydns.net/#NS/members.intstitutechiro.com

To fix this, please contact your hosting provider.

Regards,

simon
    Participant

I was able to login to the site now. Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue from you end? If you are referring to the submenus, Video and Audio submenus are in 3 columns from our end.

Thanks!

simon
    Participant

simon
    Participant

Hi,

The menus are working properly on the last link you sent. What browser are you using to check the site? Have you tried to use other browsers to check if the issue is browser-related?

Thanks!

simon
    Participant

It will be really difficult to troubleshoot this since we do not see the issue from our end and we have not seen this behavior as well on our test site and on other sites running the theme.

It will be best to monitor this and if the issue appears more consistently, then we can check on this further.

Thanks!

simon
    Participant

Hey Guys.
    It looks like this happens when the browser size is decreased.
    So on a pc is I hit control and scroll down my mouse, the screen gets smaller. Scroll up my mouse and it gets larger.
    If it is smaller then the two columns goes to three and it looks bad.
    is there a way you can make the menu responsive to this?
    thanks.
    Simon

Thanks for elaborating.

This is actually related to the other thread you started where the flexishape is not working properly when the page is zoomed.

Basically, each browser deals with the zoom action differently, so it will be really difficult to make the site’s layout properly respond to it. On our end, all we need to make sure is that the theme and all elements are working correctly on a normal browser. If you want the theme to respond on the browser’s zoom action, this will require a lot of customization which we do not support.

Regards,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.