Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / The new DynamiX update is awesome!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Florian Hiele
    Participant

Just wanna say…

The new upgrade of DynamiX is just awesome!! 🙂
    Especially wide row & parallax options!

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Thank you for the kind words! There has been a slight issue with the FTP upload of the files to ThemeForest, so later on today, please re-download the theme to correct some errors.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Florian Hiele
    Participant

Ok, just did…:)

There seems to be 1 “bug”. In mobile view. When I scroll down, the menu slides behind my website logo and so it is almost impossible to click on it to expand. When I scroll to the top it slides back down a bit and it works fine.
    Maybe something worth changing…

Cheers!

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

well all the content is disabled on some of my pages so this update cant come quickly enough. Bugs everywhere lately. See this page please – when I turn off content in the page config area, the footer becomes visible, but when I turn it on, the current what you see is only available. Any ideas what is causing this?? Please see this link for what im talking about. There is content there but it isnt showing along with the footer, which is turned on.

http://freebetcity.com/free-bets-on-sports/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Do you have a link to your site so I can take a further look into this? Have you tried resetting your cache on your site (if you have a cache plugin installed) and try resetting your browser cache too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

any thoughts on my problem tom? cheers

Florian Hiele
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Here you go! http://wiskundeacademie.nl
    I cleared all the caches, but no change…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

Hi,

Please edit the file below to add in a z-index which will correct this problem.

Edit DynamiX/stylesheets/responsive.css

Locate this line:
    .mobilemenu-init {display:block;top:60px;position:absolute;right:0;line-height:1;font-size:1.1em;}

Change to:
    .mobilemenu-init {display:block;top:60px;position:absolute;right:0;line-height:1;font-size:1.1em;z-index: 1;}

@Jim, are you still having issues as your site look OK now? I have replied to you in another post about other issues you are having too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Florian Hiele
    Participant

Hi Tom, that works perfectly!
    When I click now the menu appears perfectly.
    Although I click on the menu icon I also go to the top of the page.
    But this may also have to do with the iphone settings? That when tapping on the top I go to the top of the webpage?
    Any how, it’s ok for us!
    I guess this will be in the next update implemented?

Cheers!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

The way that the menu work in responsive is that is does scroll to the top of the page.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.