Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme crashes WP post-install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Melissa Hoffman
    Participant

I have just purchased the theme and installed the envato plugin for installation. I installed two new themes using the plugin as recommended in the documentation, Dynamix and one other one. I activated the other one and everything was fine. i activated Dynamix and it literally turned my entire dashboard blank even in the network admin. I had to go in via FTP and delete Dynamix theme. As soon as I did this everything was back – BUT I really want to use this theme. Any thoughts on what may be happening to cause this?

I can provide admin access if you want to shoot me an email, just don’t want login credentials on a forum if can be avoided. Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

That sounds like very strange behaviour. I recommend de-activating your plugins, install DynamiX again, then adding them back in one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

You may also not have enough WordPress or suhosin memory on your site. There is a simple way to change these.

WordPress memory guide

If that doesn’t work, try upping you suhosin value value on your server. You will need to ask them to increase to the followingsuhosin value:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000
    suhosin.request.max_vars = 5000

Most servers have a higher value by default, the odd one or two are too low.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.