I have a couple of queries with regards to the customisation of the theme:
1)The Visual composer on the homepage is not acting properly. The ‘design options’ for ‘border’ is not working and whatever I put, it always comes back to the theme default. On the same homepage, the font colour of the heading ‘Browse. Buy. Indulge.’ is not changing through Visual Composer. Please help me fix this. I want to have custom colors on them.
2) Kindly visit http://creativeflu.com/customize-clothes/ . The Font color of the body is appearing as Grey. As you can see, it is too light. I want it to be a dark color. But that is not happening through appearance > customize. Request you to please help. Also, the contact form is displaying everything too close together. Is there no way that a space can be created between each question in the contact form?
3) Each page has an option to have a light skin or a dark skin, but every time I try to apply a skin type, the same does not happen. Any advice on this would be great.
4) When you launch the website http://www.creativeflu.com, it is loading in a way that the revolution slider is 2 inches below the absolute top of the page and then later on the slider shifts up as the website loads completely. I want to know whether there is a problem in the revolution slider or whether this is happening because the theme is loading slow. In case it is loading slow, request you to tell me what can be done about it.
5) How can I remove the search and the cart from the top of the page?
Thanks in advance,
Can you send over your site’s WordPress URL and login credentials so we can test it here on our end?
Website url : http://www.creativeflu.com
Username: shivangi prasad
Apart from the five problems mentioned above, the revolution slider is also behaving weirdly : http://creativeflu.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=revslider
If you see the second rev slider titled ‘#21 connect’, I am trying to put ‘loved by the king’ as the font for the text ‘the universe’, and it is appearing fine in the backend but when you preview the webpage in the frontend, the font has become something completely different.
Thanks for the help,
1) For the border, this is actually pretty tricky. The change to the border color will not take effect if you do not specify a border size. You should see the border size on the boxes to the left of Border color. The boxes that look like a schematic diagram which has ‘Margin’, ‘Border’, ‘Padding’. All you need to do is setup the ‘Border’ value for the top, left, right and bottom boxes and the change to the border color should take effect. I have set it as a sample for you on the first row of the homepage.
For ‘Browse. Buy. Indulge.’ you can easily change the color from the Custom Heading Settings. In fact, I have ‘Text color’ to gray and it is now working. Please check it out.
2) For the font-color, you have set the whole site’s default font color to Gray. All you need to do is update it via Appearance > Customize > Font Colors, then update the first box which has ‘Font Color’ from light gray to a darker shade or black.
For the contact form, what you do mean with they are too close together? Can you please elaborate so we can identify how to fix this?
3) For the inner skin, this actually affects only a small part of the page. If you will test it out, you will see that the search/cart on the upper right corner of your page turns to white when using ‘light’ skin and dark gray when using ‘dark’ skin.
4) This is possibly caused by one of your plugins or any custom code you added to the page. If you want to investigate further, try disabling all your plugins to check if it will fix the issue.
5) For the search, you can easily disable it from Appearance > Theme Options > Header > ‘
Drop Panel / Search’.
Just set the search to ‘off’ so it won’t be displayed. For the cart, we can hide it via CSS or coordinate with WooCommerce support on how to hide it.
For the last issue, the font looks the same on the backend and when I preview. Can you please doublecheck and send us a screenshot of the issue from your end?
Yes this looks much better now. However, can the space between the questions not be increased a bit more so that its easy for my readers to differentiate between all questions? Thanks a tonne.
I have two more doubts that have just cropped up:
1) I had installed a plugin called icegram. I uninstalled it later. However, it seems that every time you try to load my home page, there is a yellow bar that appears on top of the website. I do not want that yellow bar to appear. It seems that that plugin made a change to the theme somewhere and i am not able to figure out why the yellow bar is not going away in-spite of uninstalling the plugin. Could you please look into this issue?
2) I have currently made the menu to appear in the centre. However, as you scroll down, the menu shifts to the right. Since i have a lot of items in the sub-menu, i need the menu to always appear in the centre. Can you fix this issue?
For the yellow bar, that is possibly cache playing around from your end as I am not seeing it from our end. Can you please clear your browser cache or use another browser? If the issue persists from your end, please send over a screenshot of the issue so we can compare it from our end.
The menu should be centered now then scrolling. Can you please check if everything looks good?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.