Home / Forums / ePix Support / Theme ePix – Fullscreen Photography WordPress Theme issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Roman
    Participant

Hi,

Almost everyday I have issue with connection to my wp base, no connection. I asked my hosting partner and they answered the theme is problem. Also have two more domain on same hosting with wp base and no problem but different theme is instal on that two domain. Only with your theme is issue.
    Here is massage on web browser same issue with all browser : The server at romanmartin.photography can’t be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website’s name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Maxthon from accessing the network.
    Best,

Roman

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Roman,

That’s very disappointing your hosting would say that. I’ve just loaded your site up and it works fine, if it was the theme it would happen permanently and I would have over 2000 users saying the same thing.

The error itself explains the issue being a DNS fault. Since it worked for me, it maybe worth running a dns flush on your computer. Depending on whether you’re using a PC or Mac, search google for e.g for a mac search “OS X dns flush”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.