Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme errors

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • James Metcalf
    Participant

Hi, just noticed my site (zroadster.org) is producing these errors.  Doesn’t show on all pages, but here are some which do.  Not sure when they started occuring, because it doesn’t show on the home page.  Having googled one of the lines, it brings back search results for about a dozen different sites with this same problem – all using the Dynamix theme!

http://zroadster.org/wiki/bmw-z1/

http://zroadster.org/shop/

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘gallerycat’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/header.php on line 25
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘gallerynpostexcerpt’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 121
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘outskin’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 150
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘inskin’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 163
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘gallerynpostexcerpt’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 121
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘outskin’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 150
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘inskin’ in /home/zroadstr/public_html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/inc/page-constants.php on line 163

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi James,

It sounds like you’re using PHP 5.4, currently I’m re-writing the admin to resolve these warnings. For the time being you can switch off error_reporting in WordPress and with your hosting and these will disappear.

James Metcalf
    Participant

Andy,

Yes we are running PHP 5.4 on that server, and have been for some time!   I really appreciate your response, and I look at switching the error reporting off for now.

Gary

Thanks for your feedback!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.