Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Theme is changing fonts for entire site & not showing the icons of page builder

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • sje2015
    Participant

Hi

We have developed the website, the formatting is prefect then randomly the fonts start changing on the site, sending the formatting out.

If i open the site in google, which was working perfectly yesterday it now presents a completely different font and size.. If i open it up in Firefox it displays fine, but then 24 hours later it does the same thing.

We have tried this on multiple systems, from Multiple locations and the problem follows.

The developer has mentioned that the theme fonts are changing also its not showing the icons of page builder. So its hard to recognize the icon where he should I click for particular change.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Steve

Hi @sje2015

We have not received such reports from other users and we have not also experienced it on our own test sites.

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test it?

Regards,

sje2015
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sje2015
    Participant

Hi @sje2015

You may upload the screenshots via tinypic.com or http://prnt.sc/

For the icons on the builder or on the site’s front-end, this is an issue with the site’s configuration and not with the theme. This normally happens on sites using CDN and activating CORS (Cross-origin resource sharing) in your server will fix the issue.

Regards,

sje2015
    Participant

Hi @sje2015

Each hosting provider has different ways of enabling CORS as it’s server-dependent.

Please coordinate with your hosting provider as they should be able to to help you better on this.

Regards,

sje2015
    Participant

Hi @sje2015

I am not using the issue with the missing icons on the backend- editor from my end. I tried to edit multiple pages and the icon loads.

Please clear your browser cache and cookies or try to use a private/incognito window.

Regarding the fonts on the front-end, I did multiple refreshes from my end and do not see the issue at all.

If you see the issue again while using Chrome, press F12 on your keyboard then on the pop-up, go to Console. It would most likely show you an error explaining why the font failed to load.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.