Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme issue

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Ginzobeat
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S91DtlJexR0

my website don’t hide frame..

and many stuff can’t apply in -> (www.beatz.co.kr/wp-admin/customize.php)

plz help me

Ginzobeat
    Participant

http://www.beatz.co.kr

I WANT TO THIS

BUT

Ginzobeat
    Participant

Ginzobeat
    Participant

and  tab problem (3 stuff all show up)

http://www.beatz.co.kr/start/

[vc_row el_position="first last"] [vc_column width="2/3"] [vc_tabs title="?? ?? ??" interval="3" el_position="first last"] [vc_tab title="?? ??" tab_id="1365930726-2-67"] [vc_column_text el_class="as" el_position="first last"]

??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_tab] [vc_tab title="?? ??" tab_id="1365930726-1-95"] [vc_column_text el_position="first last"]

??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_tab] [vc_tab title="??? ??" tab_id="1365931410935-4-3"] [vc_column_text el_position="first last"]

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_tab] [/vc_tabs] [/vc_column] [vc_column width="1/3"] [vc_raw_html el_position="first last"] JTNDaWZyYW1lJTIwc3JjJTNEJTIyaHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZ3LnNvdW5kY2xvdWQuY29tJTJGcGxheWVyJTJGJTNGdXJsJTNEaHR0cCUyNTNBJTI1MkYlMjUyRmFwaS5zb3VuZGNsb3VkLmNvbSUyNTJGZ3JvdXBzJTI1MkYxMTU0MzElMjIlMjBoZWlnaHQlM0QlMjI0NTAlMjIlMjB3aWR0aCUzRCUyMjEwMCUyNSUyMiUyMGZyYW1lYm9yZGVyJTNEJTIybm8lMjIlMjBzY3JvbGxpbmclM0QlMjJubyUyMiUzRQ== [/vc_raw_html] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]

Ginzobeat
    Participant

and dont show up bug

SO MANY BUUUUUUUUUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginzobeat
    Participant

and i dont want to use  go to top button   button

teach me

Ginzobeat
    Participant

What’s Link????

My blog theme setting

i’m tierd this theme!

Ginzobeat
    Participant

i realize that -> when i using soundcloud widget     theme not fully compatible

i must use soundcloud widget!

give me solution

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Whilst this may not be intentional, your posts come across as mannerless. If you wish for me to help you, I expect a mutual respect between two people.

1. You’re editing the skin “beatz” however, the default skin is set to “StormGrey”, so no matter how much you edit in “beatz” you haven’t set the default skin to “beatz” and therefore it will continue to display the skin “StormGrey”.

2. Can you post a link to a page with issue on ( tabs ) and the plugin enabled so I can see any errors generated. The Theme is designed to work with as many plugins as possible, sometimes those plugins share code, we just need to find a workaround.

3. I’m not sure where that link is coming from, do you have a featured image set?

You can send me your login details ( click my avatar > click “Private Message” ) and i’ll take a look for you.

Ginzobeat
    Participant

i’m so sorry my rude

i adapt ->  default skin to “beatz”

and all problem clear hahaha

but

link error still   i realize that->  If my article tile is [BEAT] Eminem ssong

fisrt title [blablabla]

and i still don’t know that   erase to top button

thx support

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No problem 🙂

Instead of using a [ and ]  how about using the HTML character code

Replace [ with:

[

and replace ] with:

]

To remove the “back to top” link, add this to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Add Custom CSS:

.autototop { display:none !important; }

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.