Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme Lightbox Issue With All In One Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Bacchanal Fever
    Participant

Hi i’m having trouble with this theme. everything is going great except for when i added my events calendar when i click for it to post an event The calendar uses light box but with this theme you can not fill out any options in fact when you click on form to enter information the form disappers.  I have deactivated ALL plugins and still no luck i have changed to child them WITH all other plugins deactivated no luck when i switch to the twenty eleven theme with all other plugins deactivated it works perfectly how can i fix this with this theme? Please see pics below.

Calendar On Dynamic Theme

As You Can See You above  Can Hardly Make Out The Form To Post Events. This Is On The Dynamic Theme

calendar on twenty tweleve theme

Above is the plugin on the 2012 theme. The form Is very visible

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What version of the Theme are you using? I could login and take a look for you, please post your login details ( set as private reply ) and I’ll see if I can resolve it.

Bacchanal Fever
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve resolved the issue, I’ve edited the style.css and removed this line of CSS.

#content { z-index:0; }

This is the code I used for the quote below the slider, paste into Page > Editor > Text View

[vc_row el_position="first"] [vc_column] [styledbox type="general_shaded" el_position="first last"] [vc_column_inner width="3/4"] [blockquote type="blockquote_quotes" align="left" width="740" el_position="first last"]

<span class="medium-text">DynamiX is an incredibly powerful , <span class="highlight one">responsive</span> ,  feature packed WordPress theme.</span>

[/blockquote] [/vc_column_inner] [vc_column_inner width="1/4"] [button title="Purchase Now" type="linkbutton" color="teal-lite" align="alignright" url="http://themeforest.net/item/dynamix-premium-wordpress-theme/113901?ref=NorthVantage" target="_blank" el_class="medium-text" el_position="first last"] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [/vc_column] [/vc_row] [vc_row] [vc_column] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.