Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / THEME MAKES CALENDAR PRO CLASHES WITH WOO TICKETS AND PREVENTS PAYMENT PROCESS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • BurntCorkMedia
    Participant

I’ve already tested this on another theme and the two woo commerce plugins work fine but with Dynamix the familiar ‘exhausted’ error keeps popping up. In Dynamix…

Woo tickets works fine with calendar pro off but when on, it prevents the payment process. I’ve switched off all other plug ins so it’s not that. The following message appears on the Page when trying to pay by Paypal: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/marcia/public_html/popupspeeddating.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-order.php on line 631

When paying by bank transfer this appears:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/marcia/public_html/popupspeeddating.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-order.php on line 523

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 7680 bytes) in /home/marcia/public_html/popupspeeddating.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-order.php on line 586

I will be grateful for your assistance at your earliest.

Note: Since this is an active site, Calendar pro is de-active.

Thank you for your kind assistance

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue is you’re running out of memory, since you’re using quite heavy plugins including a feature rich theme, you’ll probably need to assign more memory i.e. 128mb – see here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

BurntCorkMedia
    Participant

Thank you for your swift response. I will give this a try. However, the error message appears all the time even before I started using this plug in. Is there any way to get rid of the bits I don’t want ie buddypress without killing the site?

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It only uses the plugins if they’re enabled, if you do not have buddypress activated the Theme doesn’t use it.

Are there any plugins enabled that aren’t required?

BurntCorkMedia
    Participant

Thanks.

It’s actually th other way around. I’ve got deactivated plug ins that I would like to use but because of the continued exhausted error, I’m not using them which is not ideal.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What do you have currently activated? Sometimes you can get exhaustion on a database which needs cleaning up. Is it a new install?

BurntCorkMedia
    Participant

Thanks for your response. I’m looking into seeing whether assigning more memory will work. The only new things are the two plug ins. They work fine on other templates. I’ll let you know if this is successful or not.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yep, let me know. The theme is more complex than most out there – it comes with Visual Composer too which requires some extra memory to work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.