Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme Option Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • azudin
    Participant

i try install dynamix and all look like ok at all.. i setting everything and i develop 100% done.. i try to update wordpress… after update is done.. i click theme option, and only menu (general, Header, footer, blog, etc) appear.. its white…. nothing appear

Screenshot

what should i do ?

please advice..

azudin
    Participant

view screenshot : http://postimg.org/image/b1kyxffkr/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you tried resetting your browser cache? Which version of the theme are you using? Which version of WordPress are you now using?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jim Donaghue
    Participant

can i just say i have this problem on an old laptop from 2009, but my new pc is fine. No idea whether it’s something to do with HTML5 or XP or whatever. Hope that helps

azudin
    Participant

yes… i tried clear browser cache. but nothing happen… wordpress version 3.5.2… Dynamix Version 3.0.3

@Jim Donaghue : i also try using another laptop and computer.. still the same problem…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

What web browser are you using? We recommend using either Chrome, Safari or Firefox not IE as it is too unstable. I would also recommend deactivating each of your plugins one by one to see if any are conflicting. Failing all of that can we get your login details so we can take a look into this further? Please set your reply as private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

azudin
    Participant

i’m using firefox ver 22.0.
    .. thanks… the theme option now appear.. i deactivate plugin 1 by 1.

thanks alot

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.