Home / Forums / ePix Support / Theme Options

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • CYPhoto
    Participant

I installed the theme using envato. I was able to see the “theme options/getting started” page before, but I navigated out of it, and now that I want to go back to it, I don’t get any response. I get to the “theme options” page, but whether I click on “header” “footer” “blog” “getting started”, the page just isn’t responding and isn’t going anywhere, thus showing me a blank page. How can I resolve this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like you have a plugin confliction happening. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

CYPhoto
    Participant

Thanks!! I found out what it was.

I had another question. I inserted a “text” widget under the “information panel” to mimick the demo where you have “contact” and email and phone number afterwards.

How do I make it so the font for “contact” and the font for the phone and email match as in the demo? It looks like i can adjust the “contact” font by changing heading fonts, but i can’t change the font for the email.

Also, the text window seems 100% transparent, so when I click on the i icon, it’s totally see through and it conflicts with my blog title in the sidebar menu whereas in the demo version, the text bubble is completely solid background so it will move “over” the site logo.

I hope you know what i mean.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The contact information in the information panel are both h3 and h5 tags so they will take to the styling on the heading tags.

You may not have a color set on your sidebar. Go to Appearance > Customize > Menu Sidebar > Background Color > Edit the color and save.

Kind regards,
    Tom

CYPhoto
    Participant

I actually do have a background set.

Under menu sidebar, I have background color set to blue, opacity set to 25% and outer border color. I tried setting opacity to 0 or 100 but the “contact” bubble background is still transparent…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

CYPhoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

CYPhoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

As the information panel background takes the color and opacity of the sidebar, I changed the sidebar to 100% and selected the color it was set to before. So now it looks exactly the same but the information panel background is also coloured correctly.

For your reference, the previous color was was #6e91bf opacity 25%.

Kind regards,
    Tom

CYPhoto
    Participant

Thanks a lot Tom!!!

I have one, hopefully last, question: I had originally set the menu font size to 15, which is the “ideal” size i’d like it to be, however, the email address in the information panel is cut off, is there a way to make the “window” wider or separate the heading font size front the information panel font size?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is no way of making it wider but you could use CSS to alter the size of just that bit of text. As this is not a standard theme option, it is classed as a customization. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.