Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme Options does not work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • William Balthrop
    Participant

The tabs on the Theme Options page do nothing…blank screen except for tabs themselves. I’m running latest WordPress 3.9.1, BuddyPress (Commons in a box 1.0.8), the latest DynamiX version. I used Envato WordPress Toolkit 1.6.3 to do the install. This is a new install, and my first with this Theme. All other functionality seems to work fine so far except the Theme Options screen.

Is there a configuration I may have missed?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi William,

When they don’t appear, this is due to a plugin confliction using the same classes or knocking out the jQuery of the theme. This is very rare but some plugins do share the same code sometimes.

I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

William Balthrop
    Participant

I have disabled all plugins, except those that came with the theme: The Theme Options page is still blank. As an experiment I will try an install on a fresh site that has never had any plugins installed just to prove if this theme is working or not.

William Balthrop
    Participant

Nothing works. I installed a pristine version of WordPress, and even removed the few plugins that come bundled with a default install. I got the theme installed on this clean machine and I get the same result – no Theme Options.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi William,

That sounds very strange. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you. I am keen to find out what exactly is going on here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

William Balthrop
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi William,

The Theme Options seems to work fine for me when logged into your site.

I recommend resetting your browser cache to see if that fixes your issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

William Balthrop
    Participant

Tom, clearing my Cache did it. Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.