After your suggestion to both update both wordpress and dynamix to their newest versions the same issues re-appear:
1. Visual composer won’t work after. Even after re-install. It won’t show up on pages and posts anymore either.
2. The slide set manager still doesn’t show it’s input screen where you can insert media into the slide set drop area.
3. Theme options don’t show at all(!) when navigating to Dynamix’ theme options.
4. There is a cross (X) at the top left of the website now, together with an icon for mobile menu’s (three horizontal stripes)
One thing I happen to know is that their database is really large in mb’s. About 5+ mb’s which I know it shouldn’t be most of the time… Could it have to do something with the database being overloaded?
Thanks in advance
Some users have caching plugins which effectively have a copy of your site that the browser sees without needing to download all the content again. If things are changed, it will still show the cached version.
1. Visual Composer seems to be working fine, exactly what issues are you having with it?
2. You will need to upload the images through the Media section before selecting it within the Slide Sets.
3. The Theme Options seem to work also.
4. This also seems to be fixed.
Can you confirm that these have been fixed?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.