Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme seems broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Dynamix
    Participant

Dear Dynamix,

We’ve been using your theme with pleasure, but after a couple of months of use we encountered some problems.
    1. We can’t insert any single images through the visual composer
    2. Can’t insert images through the WP add media button either
    3. The slide set manager won’t show the sets properly. It only shows the slides for a split second when loading the page. After that it only shows the Custom Fields

These problems didn’t happen when we first downloaded and used the theme. All plugins are deactivated. Running wordpress 3.5.2
    I’m about to update WP to 3.8, maybe that could help. If not, what could solve these problems? Does it have something to do with the theme? Or is it the visual composer?

Thanks in advance!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

hi,

Please can you reply with your login details and I will take a look at this for you. But first, please update to the latest version of WordPress then try your questions again.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dynamix
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You seem to be on quite an old version of the theme. Please update to the latest 4.0.1 and this should solve a lot of your issues. Documentation on updating here.

After updating, please update Visual Composer by going to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Purple box, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Please let me know what issues you are experiencing after this.

NOTE: I have also moved this thread to the DynamiX forum.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.