Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme Update Problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • melissa
    Participant

First off I updated my theme last Friday, however when I updated visual composer my site broke. I had to have my host provider help me out. However since then I have had a magnitude of problems.

For one I am getting this warning
    5000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data01/34/2592534/html/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 200

The backend of my site is so slow it makes it near impossible to make changes and updates. I even deleted the theme and re-added it to site and it still doesn’t work right. I need this all fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Melissa,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues.

If you’re receiving that error, it’s because the site can’t connect to Envato to check for updates. They’ve been having issues with their site recently.

Do you have your details entered into Appearance > Theme Options > Theme Updates? If so, please try removing them.

If you’re still having issues, we can remove some code that stops the check altogether. Please post your WP login details and I’ll remove this code.

Unfortunately other than that, I don’t have much control over this as it’s the ThemeForest API. You could find that the site is fine tomorrow.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.