1. I think there is a problem with updating the theme. The last update was in August. I still have 2.1.
When I go to WP/Theme options/Theme Update it says that Epix is up-to-date, but it’s not. Theme Forest UserDetails are filled in.
2. When I check the Theme details and want to download/activate related plugins, like Revolution Slider, it says that I don’t have rights to activate the plug-in.
My website is http://www.kimpaffen.com
I only use WordPress to update plugins and work on my website.
I tried to update by uploading the Envato Toolkit Plugin. I think it worked, but after the update some pages and all of my galleries are displayed different.
– HOME: were square images 500×500 px, but not anymore now
– GALLERIES en PROJECTS (kimpaffen.com/galleries en kimpaffen.com/projects): the circles in frame are now very strange circles… (oval)
– the pages behind the GALLERIES page were I use a grid gallery for every category, they aren’t displayed as before anymore. for example: kimpaffen.com/galleries/wildlife/ or …/galleries/people-portrait/ or …/projects/faces-of-the-world. They were displayed differently before, according to the settings.
I checked the settings on the pages, but the settings didn’t change… only the layout on screen…
Can you help me please?
The URL above won’t like me access the login page.
Have you tried updating Visual Composer since updating the theme. Follow this guideline here for updating Visual Composer and let me know how that goes. http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.