Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Theme YOU – Problems with browsers?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello.
    I bought the theme YOU and I’m starting to use it in a domain of mine. I have some problems that I would need your help:
    1 – I use Chrome to work on the theme, but I have a problem that is very difficult to work: Every time I try to edit something or include or exclude any element, in doing so, the page where I’m scrolling down and need to enhance scroll to where you were working. You will notice this when you try to delete anything on any page. This happens only in Crhome and I think it is not related to the theme but rather to wordpress but I would like an opinion from you to see if we can solve it ….

2 – In Firefox the above does not occur, however, when trying to delete, include some element, but nothing happens. I do not know what it can be. Already try to look at Firefox settings, but apparently nothing wrong.

Thanks for your help right away …

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

schmecko
    Participant

Hello,

Since yesterday, with the last version of Firexfox & WordPress, I have the same problem : In Firefox, when trying to delete or include some elements, nothing happens. I do not know what it can be. I deleted firefox to install again & seems the same problem while it works if we use google chrome…

Any idea ?

Thanks

Hi @mardoro

I can’t seem to login to your Dashboard. The password is not working. Can you please check?

Hi @alexschmecko

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could check this from our end?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi @mardoro

As I checked, you are using an outdated version of Visual Composer.

Can you please remove the Visual Composer plugin you are using and manually install this version?
    http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Oops, thanks guys .. Very good …;)

You’re welcome, @mardoro

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

schmecko
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.