Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Themeforest support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • David Winn
    Participant

Andy

My wife is looking to purchase a theme on themeforest and she asked about the 6-month support included in the price and the option to extend to 12 months. I checked the Dynamix page and the same options are there. In fact, it would appear all themes have the same price structure for support from the developers: 6 months included, and option t extend to 12 months for a premium.

Is this something you are going to be adhering to? If so, how is it going to be implemented? Part of what I like about Dynamix is the fantastic support and I’d hate to see it not be an option for me.

Thanks,
    Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

It’s now mandatory for users to purchase support to receive it. Come March next year, I will be switching on the system that checks it ( it’s already in place but it’s not active as it won’t take affect until March ).

It helps us Authors continue to develop and support the Themes for years to come. If this system was in place earlier, the Terso theme would still be around.

You can add the support on at any stage, so if it comes to March / April next year and she still needs support, it will be available to buy.

However, regardless of whether you have purchased the support, you’ll continue to receive free updates. 🙂

Also, if you have purchased support yourself, you can both use it … I’m not going to force you both to receive it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.