Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / There Is A Challenge With The New MyCred Update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Thomas Edgell
    Participant

When MyCred was updated, it truncates all of the pages regardless of network activated or not. You have access still to the domain and FTP. Can you please look and what the conflict might be plz.

http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/test-custom-metaboxes-with-new-code/#post-59638

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

PS I will be moving the folder into [plugins][troubleshooting] so that I can still work on the website. Feel free to move the mycrd folder back into the [plugins] folder to troubleshoot.

Thomas Edgell
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

This is something you’d have to ask the plugin developers about. They’d be far more experienced with this potential situation, especially as I’m using popular frameworks e.g. custom metaboxes. Does it do it with the standard theme?

Thomas Edgell
    Participant

Turns out that the MyCred update made all of the content as a pay for view even though they we not selected to be within each post and/or page. Shut off the add-on and viola… Thanks for the needed nudge in order to resolve the challenge… I KNEW IT WAS NOT YOUR THEME 😉

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No worries Thomas, I’m glad you got to the bottom of it. 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.