Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / This is a great theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Greg
    Participant

Hi Andy

I have really enjoyed working with this theme and once I have a couple of little bugs ironed out it will form a great clean canvas for my content.

I have a couple of suggestions for useful features (some may already be possible and I'm just not aware)

• Wrapping on drop down menus – so instead of having to make the drop down menus really wide it would be better if the text would wrap and certain width.
    • Author biog box – many themes have a biog box that can be inserted at the end of a post with a link to the author's biog, this would be useful for multi author blogs or for guest bloggers
    • Mega Menu – Usability-wise these are the mutts nuts
    • Option for Landing Page Template with no Main nav – I would love to be able to create a page without the global nav on it for landing pages – is this possible now?

Cheers for your time.

Greg

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Greg,

Thanks for feedback and glad you're enjoying it!

A couple are already possible.

– In version 2.8.6 you can have a Mega Menu (Extended Menu) – see documentation. 

– Author bio and image can be enabled via Posts -> Posts Layout (Top Right) -> Publish Author Name

I'm going to change the menu for the next update, I've already made the CSS to extend automatically, just haven't remembered to include it yet. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.