Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / This shit just doesn’t work!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Michael Tchong
    Participant

This time, the widget worked for about two views, but when I tried for a different effect, it stopped working again. And I have a witness this time. This template needs serious debugging before it can do what it promises to do. I have a clean install of WordPress, Lion and Mac, the latest version WordPress, all settings debugged with three basic plug-ins, so you can't blame it on "my system."

You should either make it work, or give me my money back.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster
    Michael, do you really think that is the best way to seek my help? 

I need more details than I changed an effect and it stopped working – you can see from the demo it works perfectly and no one else is complaining about it so don't assume the theme needs 'serious debugging' I spend a lot of time updating, adding new features and supporting the theme and when I get comments like this it really makes me question whether it's worth it.  

Peter
    Participant

Tell me what widget it is, and I'll try it on my system.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Peter, from what I can tell from the information given it's the DynamiX Widget Gallery – add some slides and try with different effects. it's on a number of places on the demo site (dynamix.creativeworkz.co.uk) and I can't seem to reproduce the problem. 

Michael Tchong
    Participant

I never got the widget to display in the sidebar using blog categories and either text or images, however it does work using the slide gallery method, so there is a bug somewhere.

Sorry about the tone, I was tired and frustrated. I also tried to delete the thread, but that obviously didn't work.

IconicD
    Participant

LOL.. I think Uber'not'cool would have been a more appropriate choice of username! 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.