First – I really love this theme. It is quickly becoming one I can see using again and again for projects! (Great work!) I do need some guidance though please:
1.) Title/header areas for pages/posts is too deep/large (takes up too much of the page for my Client’s tastes) – Where can the depth/height of this area be adjusted across the site?
2.) The title areas for the blog: Where can I place the image for behind the title. Currently it is a dark grey.
3.) On the single post page: The theme is using the featured image into the header/title area. Where can this be changed? Or can it be?
Thank you for your time.
1.) This can be changed under Theme Options > Customize > Customize Skins > Font Settings > Headings . Here you can specify the font size of headings and the line-height.
I am not quite sure what you are are referring on both item 2 and 3 as we have a number of demos for the theme. Can you please send us screenshots?
Thanks for your response!
1.) If I go to Theme Options> I only see “custom CSS”. If I go to Appearance>Theme Options>Customize Skins>I do see options you list …. but is this how I adjust the height of that header area? (I don’t necessarily have an issue with the font size.) Is the line height the right approach?
I don’t see a place to attach a screenshot here – so see this link for a screenshot :
2.) and 3.) = Again, please see above screenshot….
(2.) The title areas for the blog: Where can I place the image for behind the title. Currently it is a dark grey….
(3.) On the single post page: The theme is using the featured image in the header/title area. Where can this be changed? Or can it be?
1. I was referring to just Appearance (not Theme Options) > Customize > Customize Skins > Font Settings.
This is where you adjust the size of your fonts, including heading, but not the height of that title area on the screenshot you sent.
Can you please send over your site’s login credentials because I want to see how you have setup the page so I can check which is the easiest way to adjust the height. At first look, this can only be done via CSS, but I want to check your current setup.
2. If you want an image on the title of the blog archive, the best option would be to create a custom blog page then create a row for the title/header and that is where you add the background image. It is what was done on our test page here: http://testarea.acoda.com/you/blog-stacked/
If you can send over your login credentials as mentioned above, I’ll check what your current setup is.
3. Header image for blog posts can be disabled via Theme Options > Blog > Single Post Images > Image Header.
You can specify the image you want for each posts by specifying the Featured Image
1. As I checked, the heading area with the gray or image background is a row on the page, so it’s height is controlled via Row Settings of that empty row. You have the option to set it to Default, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
2. Using the default blog template, there is no easy way to add the header background. It can be added via custom CSS.
The best option would be to create a custom Blog Page as explained on the last reply.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.