Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Title in Lightbox

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Daniel
    Participant

I have this strange problem. If I activate the lightbox for more pictures I'm able to see all of them in lightbox only if the title (rel=”title”) is the same one for each picture or only if there is no title. As soon as I add a different title then I can see only one picture in the lightbox, not being able to go to the next picture.

What can I do, is it me or there is a problem somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Is this for image shortcode or a gallery? 

Unfortunately the image shortcode will group together if the alt name is the same but if they are different then it will treat them as different images and won't be seen in the lightbox gallery. 

If you use a gallery it should allow both. 

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Andi,

Thanks for your answer. It is for the image short-code. I'll try to work more with the galleries in this case, but on the other hand the image shortcode is very flexible and I would've preferred  it more. Maybe you can do something in the future with this. Anyway, I consider your theme fabulous.

All the best.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Thanks Daniel,

I'll see what I can do – I may have to add an extra option for specifiying lightbox groups. 

Daniel
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Have you added the extra option for specifying lightbox groups? This would be very handy for my site as I use many pictures and I think your lightbox is very cool.

Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

If you give the alt tag the same name on each of the Image Shortcode it should act as a group for lightbox.

Daniel
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I know. But what if I have 2 pictures representing 2 different paintings of an artist. I won’t be able to name each painting but just the name of the artist. And this is a nuisance for me as I have many pictures from the same place – so they form a group, but I’m not able to give more details about each and every picture.

So, you might have this in your mind for the next upgrades, of course if it is possible.

Have a nice day and sorry for bothering you with this little topic.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.