Home / Forums / ePix Support / (Top and Lower) Footer Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

• Kim Paffen

Hi (again),

I’m having some footer issues:

1. In footer column 3 you see small white stripes on the left and right side of every social icon.
    When I paste that same html text into the lower footer, the stripes are gone. But, I want it in footer column 3 in stead of the lower footer. Or is there also a possibility to use the default social icons that I now use in my header?

2. Is there a possibility to change the color of (only) the lower footer? I can’t choose between top or bottom color. I tried this CSS but it doesn’t work properly: .lowerfooter-wrap {background:#1b1b1b !important;}
    The color changes where there is text but on the bottom the color of the top footer appears again.

Kind regards,

Kim Paffen

3. Column 1 top footer: the font of the ‘send’ button in the contact form is different in different browsers (IE is different from Safari) and on the mobile version the button looks very big.

4. Is it possible to change the size of the description field in the contact form? I think I want it a little smaller or the same with as the name and e-mail fields.

Kim Paffen

5. When I try to adjust the background color of the footer in appearance>customizer>footer, i can see the color changes, but when I save and publish and I go back to my page it doesn’t show the new color. When I go back to appearance>customizer>footer it does show the color I want, but when I go back to the site it’s much more darker again.
    it’s so weird. For example:
    – When I choose #13131e or #12131e or #11121e (and a opacity around 80) it will not show those colors after publishing.
    – When I choose #003c42 it does show that color after publishing (also with opacity around 80).
    Looks like a bug?
    I would like to have the footer color the same (or a little bit lighter) as the header.

Hi @kimpaffen

1. Please use this CSS to hide the dash/lines on the icons

#footer .widget ul {
        border: 0;

2. Use this CSS to style the lower footer:.

lowerfooter-wrap.clearfix {
        background: #ffffff;

3. This is a possible bug on the form. I will coordinate this with the developer.

4. Please send screenshots so I can check further.

5. It is best to apply the customization via CSS.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.