Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Top Menu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • I just installed the Dynamix theme and I cannot find a way to add a menu to the top part of the header. Can you please help me.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Hassan,

You create a menu in Appearance > Menus and then assign that menu to the “Theme Location” on the left-hand side of Appearance > Menus screen.

Thanks. I did that already before. I wanted to add an additional menu on the very top near the search as a secondary menu. That is what I was inquiring about.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

My apologies, there is no default way of achieving that, you could add manual links to Theme Options > Header > Custom Field, this will add next to the search bar, drop panel trigger, is that what you meant?

Yes. Do you have any docs to show how to do that? Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The “Header Custom Field” is a visual editor, you can enter text and then highlight it to make a link, the same as you would in a Page / Post.

Thanks for this help. I am trying to get the Header Custom Field to show to the left of the Search box which I have turned on. You can see the page in progress at http://www.wiselearning.co

Do I need to manipulate the style.css somewhere? Thank you.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible but only with customization. As this support is a custom request, we cannot offer this kind of support within the free forum, please use the Customization Forum for theme Customizations.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.