Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Top Widgets Like Demo Theme?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Vip3rousmango
    Participant

Hello!

I’ve been looking around for a while but I’m uncertain how to re-create the widget area at the top of the site inside the drop down, like the demo.

I was able to make it two column, then adding the contact list widget to the right side column. I then assume I’m making a mini text/button widget out of the Widget Gallery widget, but how do I make the FAQ style widget with that type of content appear in the left side column location? Is that pulling bbPress forum information, or are those just a custom text area with shortcodes and/or styling?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Cheers,

Vip3rousmango

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The FAQ section has been made using Visual Composer on a page then the code has been taken and pasted into a Text/HTML widget within the droppanel widget section.

But heres the code to speed things up for you.

[vc_row el_position="first last"] [vc_column] [styledbox type="general" el_position="first"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Is this Theme use modern standards like HTML5, CSS3 etc?

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="teal-lite" text="A" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Yes, it's HTML5, CSS3, Responsive and Retina Ready!

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [styledbox type="general_shaded"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Can I disable the Gallery on the home page?

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="teal-lite" text="A" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Yes, add / remove ANY Gallery on ANY page.

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [styledbox type="general"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Can I change the features on the home page?

Yes, using powerful the powerful visual page builder & page options.

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [styledbox type="general_shaded"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Can I change the link colors, fonts, background etc?

Yes, edit or create new skins using the LIVE skin customizer.

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [styledbox type="general"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Is this Theme BuddyPress compatible?

Yes, as well as bbPress ( standalone ).

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [styledbox type="general_shaded" el_position="last"] [vc_column_inner width="1/2"] [dropcap style="two" color="grey-lite" text="Q" el_position="first"] [vc_column_text el_position="last"]

Is this Theme e-Commerce?

Yes, using Woocommerce or WP e-Commerce + add products to the galleries.

[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column_inner] [/styledbox] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]

Hope this helps 🙂

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.