Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / tranlation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Charreau
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly, your theme is very good but I have a few problems finding some sentences/ to translate them. I translated the theme but I still have “Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time.” on the registering page which I can’t translate.
    I also can’t find the words “username” and “password” and “register” in the buddypress log in widget to translate them. (I translated the entire buddypress language file but I still have those words in english)

Can you tell me in which files I can find those words/sentences please ?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which plugin did you use to translate the theme? Have you set the WordPress install to your desired language too?

Please can you provide your login details and set your reply to private so I can take a further look into this for you? Please let me know which pages the English translation is on too.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Charreau
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have been through your site and it looks like one of your plugins is allowing the widget to be enabled but we do not know which plugin it is. You will need to translate the plugin as the theme has no part in this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Charreau
    Participant

Thank you for your answer.

Ok, sorry if the widget translation problem is not related with your theme.
    Concerning the sentence “Registering for this site is easy. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time.” in the registering form, it’s link with your theme right ? so do you know where this sentence is in the files so I can translate it ?

thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Wherever the form is coming from is where the translation will be. This is not a theme sentence. Again, it looks like a 3rd party plugin as it has not been translated like everything else.

Charreau
    Participant

ok thank you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.